Laravel genius with enterprise-level experience wanted to take management of two killer products for amazing SaaS e-commerce company. $100,000+ compensation. North American time zones preferred.
Genesis Digital has been an industry leader since 2013. We’ve got startup values but professional structure. We also have a wide suite of products, some of which need a plug and play genius to take them to completion. This is the opportunity to work on exciting new tech (from home!) with an awesome team. We’re talking about WebRTC, RTMP streaming, Next-Level User Interface Design, and making it all work under load from literally tens of thousands of customers.
About the Position
We want an autonomous senior developer to take ownership of our best-selling signature products. You’ll be in charge of optimizing the software, providing clean, modular, documented, library-based code that can be easily scaled so our team of programmers can efficiently build from it; architecting the overall structure of new software features as per PHP best practices; and configuring the SQL databases to maximize speed and reliability.
This is a solid full-time position for an A-class software architect with experience and a portfolio of previous works.
It is vitally important that you understand how to handle thousands of events at one time — customer logins, email sends, database queries, etc.
- 3 years+ PHP developing, experience in the Laravel Framework desirable.
- Experience with 3rd party platforms we recurrently use and integrate with:
- Facebook plugins
- YouTube API, API and WEBHOOKS
- Google Analytic
- iOS / Android, Shopping Cart technology (InfusionSoft, 1ShoppingCart, Ontraport, etc)
- Email SMTP Gateways (Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun, etc)
- Affiliate Cookie Tracking
- Merchant processing (Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, etc)
- SMS and Phone Call Gateways (Twilio, Tropo, etc)
- Webinar platforms (GoToWebinar)
- IPN and API’s or working with other API’s to integrate.
- Understanding of CRM, email marketing, tagging system in email marketing, autoresponders, and integrations with Autoresponder companies (Aweber, iContact, GetResponse, Constant Contact, etc).
- Basic knowledge regarding web design/coding (HTML5, CSS, jQuery, etc.) i.e. an understanding of modern UI and UX design and functionality.
IMPORTANT: Bring ONLY Amazing Attitude. We work real hard, so it’s got to be with other Excellent people.
ALSO IMPORTANT: Following Directions – and here’s the first set:
When you contact us to apply, include a 300-word statement about why you’re exactly who we want. Submit your cover letter and resume.
NOTE: We vet our employees’ skills vigorously. Expect a small development test after the first exchange. If you know your stuff, it shouldn’t take you long.