SENIOR WEB DESIGNER
Amazing SaaS e-commerce company wants an awesome Web Designer for lightning-fast deployment of marketing Pages.
Genesis Digital has been an industry leader since 2013. We’ve got start-up values but professional structure. This is the opportunity to work on exciting new tech (from home!) with an awesome team.
This is a solid full-time position for an A-class web designer with experience and a portfolio of previous works.
We want a senior web designer, someone with the design and technical chops to deploy page after page rapidly. You should be a self-starter, able to take general parameters and throw something together that’s attractive and sells. You’ll make stunning prototypes in Photoshop and implement them using both conventional tools and our in-house Kartra Pages funnel builder.
You’ll produce the following…a lot!
- Opt-In Squeeze Pages
- Newsletter Sign Ups
- Webinar Registration Pages
- Special Offer/Sales Pages
- SAAS Product Description Pages
- Video Landing Pages
- Product Launch Funnel Pages
- Paid Advertising Funnel Pages
- Thank You Pages
- Upsell/Downsell Pages
- Banners, Images, Thumbnails for Facebook, YouTube, Retargeting and Banner Advertising
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong in html5 and CSS.
- Good at Long and Short Form Copy — sure, we have copywriters, but you’ll know how to use text decoration and design elements to optimize the effectiveness of sales copy
- Great design chops. You know how to design and layout a page that pops.
- Photoshop wiz: can whip out page layouts, graphics, icons and more on a moment’s notice.
- Images, Animated Gifs and Looping HTML 5 Video, and even live element builds on page and parallax while scrolling — we want our pages to sizzle!
- Testing: Understand engagement analytics, conversion testing, multivariate testing, lead pathing from prospect to customer status.
- Coding: If you’re the kind who can hack WordPress themes, can squeeze the last drop from Google Analytics, know PHP and/or BootStrap 3, and can deploy the latest load-time saving tricks, those are some serious plusses!
IMPORTANT: Bring ONLY Amazing Attitude. We work really hard, so it’s got to be with other Excellent people.
ALSO IMPORTANT: Attention to detail and ability to follow directions – here’s the first set:
When you apply, include a 300-word statement about why you’re exactly who we want. Also, your favorite fruit and why. Send your cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio when you apply.